• The development of character and positive work ethic.
• To promote personal integrity, responsibility and accountability.
• To instil within our residents a sense of dignity, belonging and destiny.
• To enable residents to develop healthy Christian values and practice.
We offer a 9 – 12 months residential programme, followed by 3-12 months personal growth tracks. This includes:-
• Participating in community life and leisure activities.
• Life skills training through volunteering opportunities.
• Employment and rehousing advice for the residents.
• Signposting to further education classes, Christian faith development in prayer, teaching and practice.
Our purpose for running a non-medicated sober living facility is to see lives restored and families reunited that have been torn apart by addiction.